Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blog #3: Open House

For your third blog assignment for the semester, you will be getting a parent/guardian involved. Here's what to do:
Please have your parent/guardian read the following message from me, then have them post a response on your blog. Please feel free to have your parent/guardian respond in Spanish or any other language, and I can use Google Translate to read it and respond.

Dear Parent/Guardian,
I am really looking forward to working with both you and your child this year. The AP and IB programs are rigorous courses, but if your child puts in the hard work and extra time to commit fully, there will be payoffs in terms of what colleges they apply to and what kind of financial assistance they can find. Your child's success is important to me, and if you have any questions or concerns regarding grades, college, or financial aid information, please feel free to contact me anytime and I will be glad to help you. It is truly exciting to be a part CPHS students' academic journeys and to watch them grow up into successful, happy, and healthy young people. Please feel free to contact me anytime at nikkieddy@yahoo.com and thank you for participating in this blog entry!
Sincerely,
Nikki Eddy
CPHS English Department

Estimado Padre o Tutor,

Estoy deseando trabajar con usted y su niño este año. La AP y los programas de IB son cursos rigurosos, pero si su niño se pone en el trabajo duro y tiempo extra para comprometerse plenamente, no habrá ganancias en términos de lo que las universidades se aplican y qué tipo de ayuda que pueden encontrar. El éxito de su niño es importante para mí, y si usted tiene alguna pregunta o inquietud con respecto a las calificaciones, la universidad, o información sobre ayuda financiera, por favor no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo en cualquier momento y estaré encantada de ayudarle. Es verdaderamente emocionante ser parte CPHS viajes académicos de los estudiantes y verlos crecer y convertirse en éxito, felices y sanos a los jóvenes. Por favor, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo en cualquier momento en nikkieddy@yahoo.com y gracias por participar en esta entrada del blog!

Atentamente,

Nikki Eddy

CPHS Departamento de Inglés

YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED FOUR BLOG ENTRIES EVERY 9 WEEKS. YOUR FOUR ENTRIES FOR QUARTER 1 ARE DUE BY 11:59:59 ON 9/19/2010.

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy that my daughter has you as a teacher again. She told me that you are a very good teacher and she like working with you a lot. I also know that the class she is taking is really hard and I know that my daughter can pass the test but it is going to be really hard for her. I know that with your help she will be able to accomplish her success. She been trying really hard in school and I hope that she will pass the test and your class. I am really appreciate your hard work and your concern of my daughter future. If I have any question about anything I will contact you right away. Thank You very much.

    Muy Ko

    ReplyDelete