Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August Blog #4: Parent/Guardian Blog


It's time to get la familia involved! To complete the final blog assignment for August, please do the following things:

  • Show your parent/guardian the blog that you have been working on.
  • Show your parent/guardian how to publish a post on your blog.
  • Please ask your parent/guardian to post their thoughts/feelings/questions about the blog, your junior year, college, or anything else that they would like to post.
NOTA: ESTA BIEN ESCRIBIRLO EN ESPANOL
AUGUST BLOG #4 IS DUE BY 11:59:59 ON MONDAY, SEPT. 1ST!
REMINDER: ALL OF YOUR BLOGS SHOULD BE REVISED AND EDITED BY THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER IN ORDER TO GET A GREAT SCORE ON YOUR FIRST MONTH OF POST RESPONSES!

4 comments:

  1. mrs. Eddy
    the blog #4 is due on august 1st???


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...oops, I meant September 1st! 5 Bonus! :)
    ms e

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten a comment/grade on my Blog #3 :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddy, I'm trying to make another Blogger account but I can't bacause I don't have a google account nor do i have a cell phone to receive the code...i want to make another blogger for myself. how do i do that?

    ReplyDelete